September 2nd, 2007
|06:52 pm - GRRRR|
Everyone is so full of shit
Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle to the grave
We are the kids of war and peace
From Anaheim to the middle east
We are the stories and disciples
Of the Jesus of suburbia
Land of make believe
And it don't believe in me
Land of make believe
And I don't believe
And I don't care!
Comment to be added.
August 30th, 2004
August 26th, 2004
|10:39 pm - "GET A JOB!" "I have a job" "get a better paying job-strip"|
Mrs. Banning=funniest person alive.
This week has been going well! I quite Pautipaug, tomorrow is my last day. Dr. Says I need to rest. Yay.
I've been seeing Robin every day! Makes me happy. we had a fire the other night-SO funny. G-hetto. "I HAVE THE PENIS ENLARGEMENT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!"
Went to the movies-that was funny!
School starts soon. Makes me sad.
Ran around looking for summer reading. WALDEN BOOKS IS OUT OF BIOLOGY BOOKS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Current Mood: hyper
Current Music: Less than Jake
August 25th, 2004
|10:30 pm - Hurrah surveys!|
Thirteen random things you like:
01) Music! 02) Movies 04) Culture
05) Traveling 06) Robin
09) Video games 10)Good Books
12) Summer days
13) The beach
Twelve random things you want:
02) To get into BC
03) For Robin to get into Bennington
04) A vacation
05) For Bush to be dethroned
06) A nice day on the beach. Kite included.
07)Robin to be happy/stop worrying
08) Have a good/successful senior year
09) To be happy when I grow up 10) To run away to British Columbia
11) For my cat to get off the keyboard
12) More cookies
Eleven good bands/artists:
01) JAMIE CULLUM 02) Bowling For Soup
04) Snow Patrol
06) Rooney 07) The Used
08)Dave Matthews Band 09) Harry Connick Jr.
10) Norah Jones
11) Jimmy Eat World
Ten things about you ... physically:
01) Shorter 02) Wide Eyes 03) Longer Hair
05) Average Weight
06) Broader Shoulders 07)Aren't I so Pretty? :P 08) Big smile
09) Short Fingernails
01) I'm tired
02) I hope Robin didn't get in trouble
03) Can you think nine things at once? 04) I hate my job 05)But I love Robin 06) CRAMP!!
07) Is it possible for your OVERIES to hurt? 08) This is one ugly shirt 09) I'm back in the highlife again
Eight favorite foods/drinks:
01) Sushi 02) Coffees (iced prefeably,Or moolates)
03) Iced Tea
05) Lobster 06) Eggplant cassarole 07) Ice cream/milkshakes 08) Bagels
Seven things you wear daily:
01) Bathing Suit
02) FCUK hat 03) Christmas Watch 04) Headphones 05) Flip flops 06) Pajamas 07) shorts
Six things that annoy you:
02) Crazy Police men that follow you around
03) People from club that treat you like you're nothing 04) People from the Y 05) PErson X 06) Away messages that have been up for 12+hours
Five things you touch everyday:
01) Car Keys 02) MP3 player 03) Tooth brush 04) cell phone
05) My puppy!
Four shows you watch:
01) Grahm Norton
02) Comedy central Presents
03) Today 04) I love the (Decade)
Three People you have a crush on:
Two things you hate:
01) Working 02) Mother who constantly bitches
One thing you love:
01) My Robin. Being in Love. My friends. Theres 3 for the price of one.
August 22nd, 2004
|09:58 pm - "We have good friends, good families, good digital technology"|
Today was fun.
Kala and I had some deep (and not so deep) conversations. We told jokes, then called people to tell them jokes.
I talked to Lindsay (and whoever else she passed the phone around to) and talked to Robin for a while, which makes me happy :)
I misses them!!! Especially Robin, who I haven't spent time with in ever. And I miss him. But he said that he'd go kite flying with me. Thats why I love him. Well, one of the reasons anyway.
I'm bored. Watched rat race. I got the coolest (and when I say coolest, I mean dorkiest) pin in the world. I
Current Mood: okay
Current Music: 'Girl like you" Edwin Collins
August 20th, 2004
|10:47 pm - BOredness|
-Are you named after anyone?: Ireland
-Pets: Dog, cats
-Birthday: Aug 11th
-Time of birth: 10
-Zodiac sign: Leo
-Eye color: brown
-Hair color: Brownish
-Current residence: House, which I try to escape from
-Where were you born?: New London
-Where did you grow up?: Ledyard, Here.
-Email address: email@example.com
-AOL screenname:BOOO HISS AOL
-AIM screenname: Fiends2005
-Yahoo screenname: Eh
-MSN messenger: What?
-Homepages: DIE LONG AND PAINFUL DEATHS
-Cell Phone Number: 867-5309
-Computer(s): Just one, don't know what kind
-What kind of student are you?: ok
-What do you want to be?: Happy.
-Fears: A bunch
-Medical issues: To many
-Where do you work?: Pautipaug, Y
-What do you want to be in the future?: Not a lifeguard
*Opinions and Questions*
-Best movie: Bill and Ted, Donnie Darko
-Best book you've read in school: Lord of the flies
-Best TV show: Grahm Norton
-Best music artist:Don't know, I like a lot
-Best songs: "Send me on my way" Rusted Root
-Best kind of music: Punk/adult alternative/rock
-Who do you have a crush on: Robin
-Do you like someone famous: No
-If yes who: hahaha
-Who do you have for a best friend on opposite gender: Robin, Bryan and Chris.
-Do you like pickles?: Sure
-What are you wearing?: PJs
-What time is it?: 20:26 PM
-What is your idea of a perfect date?: With Robin, Of course. I don't know, If we were both happy. I liked when we went to the beach
-What is your idea of a perfect honeymoon?: I don't care, I'll be to busy banging.
-What is your idea of a perfect wedding?: A nice wedding, Summerish hopefully, but daffodils, and a reception by the beach. Hopefully the love of my life involved
-What song reflects your life the most?: I don't know.
-What hospital were you born in?: L&M
-Which celebrity has the best hair?: I don't know....
-What do you wear to bed?: PJs
-What kind of socks do you wear?: I'm not a big sock perosn. Poodle socks, Iguess
-What kind of toothpaste do you use?: Don't know
-What kind of shampoo?: I don't know
-What brand is your TV?:This is dumb
-Have you ever done any extreme sports?: probably not
-Books: The hot Zone
-Relative: Probably Linds
-Stores: Best buy
-Poems: Some sonnet by Shakespeare
-News channel: CNN
-Five girl names: Katirin, Bridgid, Zoe, I don't know
-Five boy names: Thom, James, Excalibur
-Musical: Music Man
-Music Award Show: Not into that
-Music Video: Scissor Sisters-Take you're mamma
-Drink in general: Iced tea!
-Ethnic food: German, Irish, Japanease
-Fast Food Place: Subway
-What do you get there: Turkey Grinder
-Eat-in:I'm not sure
-Snack to munch on: Fruit
-Kind of pizza: Not into pizza, plain
-Ice cream: Cake batter
-Bread: I don't know
-Pastry: Chocolate Crossiants
-Cereal: Mud and bugs, or Lucky charms
-Meat: Turkey-Holiday: christmas, 4th of july
-Sport to play: Swimming
-Sport to watch: Baseball
-Thing to do in winter: Be. I just like to be, preferably with Robin
-Thing to do in summer:Beach, fly kites, have fires, be with Robin
-Thing to do on weekends: see above
-Vacation spot: Beach
-Dream vacation spot: Caribian, Medditeranian
-Place to shop: best buy
-Thing to do on a rainy day: Watch movies
-Thing to do on a sunny day: Beach
-Gum: I don't know
-Outfit to wear: Pjs
-Pair of shoes: Flip flops
-Kind of car: convertable
-Stuffed Animal: Don't know
-Article of clothing: FCUK hat
-Piece of furniture in your room: bed
-Place in your house: downstairs
-Place to be alone: My room, car
-Kind of house: By the beach, with a nice atmosphere
-Place to live: maryland, on the bay
-Place to work: I hate working, I'm quitting
-Kind of occupation: Don't know
-Memory from childhood: Playing in the woods
-Memory with friends: Just laughing so hard your face hurt
-Alcoholic beverage: No
-Kind of cigarettes: No
-Party you've ever been to: Mine?
-Teacher: PT, Howard
-Have you ever done drugs?: Not your business
-If so, what is your favorite?: n/a
-Have you ever had sex?: Nope
-Have you ever passed out or thrown up from drinking too much?: Yep
-Whats your favorite bar?: To young
-Did you go to prom in high school?: i went to jr prom
-How many continents have you been to?: 2
-How many countries have you been to?: 4
-What color are the socks youre wearing right now?: none.
-What was your last vacation?: Couldn't tell you
-Do you have any future vacations coming up?: Going to Europe
-Do you have any tattoos?: No
-Do you have anything pierced besides your ears?: No
-Have you ever had a one-night stand?: Nope
-Do you own a car?: Yep
-What is the make and model?: Rockin' the altima
-Do you have long fingernails?: no
-Do you paint them?: no
-What about your toes?: no
-Do you believe in God?: no
-What is your religious belief?: no
-Did OJ do it?: Yes
-Do you use Napster?: Yes
-What are some of your pet peeves?: Backstabbers. People you pretend they care
-How much money do you make each year?: Couple grand at least
-Do you want children in the future?: Yes
-Do you want to get married?: Yes
-How many fillings/cavities do you have?: no
-How many people have you had sex with?: 0
-Have you ever kissed anyone of the same sex?: Not made out
-Do you underwear and bras match?: No
-Do you carry a purse?: Camera case
-How do you eat a Reese?s Peanut Buttercup?: Chewing, swallowing
-Are you right or left handed?: right
-What is under your bed?: Books
-What posters do you have on your walls?: Matrix, X-files, my collage
-Have you ever been hospitalized?: yeah
-Have you ever had surgery?: yes
-Have you ever broken a bone?: yes
-Have you ever had stitches?: yes
*This or That*
-Peanut butter or jelly: PB
-Coke or Pepsi: Coke
-Drive or walk: drive!
-Traveler or homebody: Homebody
-Skydiving or bungee-jumping bungee
-Real World or Road Rules: Real world
-MTV or Comedy Central: Comedy Central
-Nike or Adidas: nike
-Purse or wallet: camera case
-Dark hair or light: Light
-Chocolate milk or regular milk: Chocolate!
-Tan or fair skinned: Tan
-Blue eyes or brown eyes: Robin's eyes.
-Ketchup or mustard: mustard
-Books or movies: book
-Comedy or horror: Comedy
-Bath or shower: Shower
-Lights on or off during a movie: off!
-Theater or video: video
-Red or blue: Blue
-Gold or silver: Silver
-Top or bottom: Bottom
-Morning or night: Night
-Black or white: white
-Glass half full or half empty: Half full
-Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
|10:11 pm - You don't care about my day, since it was shit, so here you go.|
01. I miss somebody right now
02. I don't watch much TV these days
03. I love olives
04. I love sleeping
05. I own lots of books
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses
07. I love to play video games
09. I've watched porn movies
10. I have been in a threesome
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy
13. I have acne free skin
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton
15. I cuss frequently
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year
17. I have a hobby
18. I've been told I: (women) have an applebottom, (men) am packing.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.. 20. I'm smart enough...
21. I've never broken someone's bones
22. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
23. I hate the rain
24. I'm paranoid at times
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar free
26. I need money right now!
27. I love Sushi
28. I talk really, really fast
29. I have fresh breath in the morning
30. I have semi-long hair
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I shave my legs (females) or face (males) on a regular basis
35. I have a twin
36. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past
37. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months
40. I know how to do cornrows
41. I am usually pessimistic
42. I have a lot of mood swings
43. I think prostitution should be legalized
44. I think Britney Spears is hot
45. I have cheated on a significant other in the past
46. I have a hidden talent
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have
48. I think that I'm popular
49. I can whistle
50. I have kissed someone of the same sex
51. I enjoy talking on the phone
52. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants (or gym shorts) 53. I love to shop
54. I would rather shop than eat
55. I would classify myself as ghetto
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
57. I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal
58. I don't hate anyone
59. I'm a pretty good dancer
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother
62. I have a cell phone
63. I believe in God
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months
66. I love drama
67. I have never been in a real relationship before
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently have a crush on someone
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life
71. I want to have children in the future
72. I have changed a diaper before
73. I've called the cops on a friend before
74. I bite my nails
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club
76. I'm not allergic to anything
77. I have a lot to learn
78. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie
80. I am very shy around the opposite sex
81. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message
82. I have at least 5 away messages saved
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past 85. I own the "South Park" movie (very very funny)
86. I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum
88. I enjoy some country music
90. I think that Pizza Hut did have/has the best pizza
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story"
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
98. I cry at least twice a week
99. I'm happy as of this moment
100. I think the Beagle is the best breed of dog.
101. I have a significant other.
102. I am in love.
103. I have been in love. Only with same person as 102
104. I am homosexual.
August 19th, 2004
|09:11 pm - Punk rock princesses and garage band kings|
What a day.
Ran around with Andrew and Lindsay before I dropped them off at band camp. Then off they went on there merry way, I saw Robin!! We made up, life is good. Off to work, where we played phase 10 and Mario, but I only worked for less than four hours or so, crappy paycheck.
THen met up with the trio, who had just come back from haircuts (hackings) so we fixed Chris's hair at Megs.
We went running, What a workout!! We'll get better as we go on though, which is incentive, I guess.
Had the most terrifying experience of my LIFE. Running around Renlyds road in the dark=AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Just got home. Tired. Have to work tomorrow at 6!
|10:09 am - Yeah....we just finished.|
Bryan quote for last night.
Washington DC was interesting. BC is still my first choice, I can't get into Georgetown and well, I don't want to go that far. So no schools for me! O well. My father and I had an adventure, between the metro, IHOP and the Demon-car.
Last night was fun. Talked to Kala for a while about life.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. THROW IT OUT THROW IT OUT!!! It was all extremly funny.
August 15th, 2004
|06:59 pm - Crazy!|
Eh, I don't know where I left off.
Yesterday was good! Spent pretty much the whole thing with Robin, which was nice seeing as I probably won't see him for a while.
Zack! You SO got me addicted to something corporate.
My birthday party was fun. Ran around, played with fire. Have to write out thank you cards. Kala got me my favorite present in the entire world (no offense, I loved them all.)
I leave for washington tomorrow, but I'll be back tues night (only a 2 day stint to look at schools)
Went and saw the princess diaries today with my sister. It was good, kind of funny, pretty cute.
Then went and spent 125 dollars on CDs. It was interesting (I spent WAY To much!!!!!!) AHHH!
I love you all! Talk to you tuesday.